Welcome New Patients!
If you are a new patient to the practice or are considering Glacier Pediatrics for your child’s care, welcome!
Please come in 10 minutes before your first appointment to complete forms and set up your account information.
Or click here to download forms before your visit to save some extra time. Please bring in a current health insurance card, as well as a photo ID (a driver’s license for the parent or guardian is acceptable).
What to expect from our office:
- Welcoming smiles as you come into the office from our staff!
- Lactation consultations – Our Pediatric Nurse Practitioners can meet with new parents to answer questions related to breastfeeding
- Same day sick appointments
- Night time and weekend availability
- A comfortable environment to ask ALL questions of experienced health care providers who are also parents like you
- Vaccinations for your child in accordance with AAP and ACIP recommendations, and a non-threatening setting in which to have your vaccine questions answered
- Collaborating with schools and learning psychologists to diagnose and manage a variety of learning and school-related problems
- Close relationships with the network of pediatric specialists in the area.
- Advanced care for chronic pediatric conditions such as asthma and obesity
AAP recommended schedule of Well Child Checks.
- First visit at 1-2 weeks of age
- Every 2 months for the first six months (2, 4, 6 month visits)
- Every 3 months from age 9 months to 18 months
- Every 6 months from 18 months until 3 years of age
- Visits are yearly thereafter